Partygate: Boris Johnson held to scrutiny over pictures Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The leader of the Opposition claims he has raised the issue of the cost of living “week on week”. Boris Johnson said the Government is acting “now” to help people struggling” accusing Labour of having a “lust” for rising taxes. The Prime Minister is facing MPs following the publication of Sue Grays report into Partygate. He is expected to address MPs following PMQ’s. THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED. Boris Johnson faces Sir Keir Starmer at PMQs later (Image: Getty) KEY EVENTS ‘How does he sleep at night with so much blood on his filthy privileged hands?’ 12:40 PM ‘has lost the trust of the public’- Blackford 12:32 ‘He is running this country down’- Starmer 12:23 ‘Put that in your pipe’ 12:09 37 mins ago 14:14 Francesca Edwards ‘When are they going to get a grip?’ Rachel… Read full this story
- Nuclear Power Could Blast Humans Into Deep Space
- Demand for secret messaging apps is rising as Trump takes office
- Alberta's Oil Sands Heat Up
- 40 brilliant free iPhone games you need to play
- India’s Energy Crisis
- Miami Beach has run out of sand. Now what?
- GOP's victory in Arizona still sending off alarm bells
- Your guide to surviving the undead hordes in ‘Dead Rising 3’
- Water and Shale Gas
- Puff, Puff, recharge. E-cigarettes are booming, and China is ground zero
PMQs: 'Put that in your pipe!' blasts back at Starmer's 'unoriginal' tax demands have 275 words, post on www.express.co.uk at May 25, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.