If you travel with your Nintendo Switch you might appreciate the ability to play docked when you're near a TV or monitor away from home. The official dock is a lot bigger than necessary to get the job done. That's why you might want to consider a portable dock instead. The Best Portable Switch Docks There are a few different portable Switch dock options available if you're looking for something smaller and lighter than Nintendo's official offering. The first is the GENKI Covert Dock , a small dock that resembles a USB wall charger . GENKI Covert Dock Human Things GENKI Global Covert Dock for Nintendo Switch – Ultra Portable Dock and USB-C 3.1 Cable for TV Docking & Charging, Additional 3 Regional Adapters Included This portable Nintendo Switch dock is about the size of a wall charger and even comes with the USB-C cable required to dock your Switch (but you’ll need to supply an HDMI cable). The dock plugs into the wall, so you'll need a spare power outlet near your TV (or monitor ). There's a USB-C port to connect your Switch (cable included), a spare USB-A port for peripherals or controllers, and an HDMI output (cable… Read full this story
- New Nintendo Switch console reportedly planned for 2019
- New version of original Legend of Zelda now available for Nintendo Switch
- Smash Bros Ultimate Nintendo Switch: Amiibo functionality revealed in new leak?
- Where to get the cheapest Nintendo Switch Black Friday deal
- Nintendo Switch TWO: Big News, Nintendo's new Switch console may be released in 2019!
- Google Yeti Games Console: New PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch rival News and updates
- NBA 2K19 Release Date News: PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch Unlock Times and Pre Order Bonus
- The best way to buy the Nintendo Labo on Black Friday 2018
- Nintendo Direct September: New Direct to reveal new Switch and 3DS games news TODAY
- Google Yeti Games Console: FIRST GAME of new PlayStation, Xbox, Switch rival REVEALED?
Should You Buy a Portable Nintendo Switch Dock? have 324 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at May 15, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.