We're officially entering the dog days of summer, which brings both blistering heat waves and a steady stream of new albums to help you beat said heat. That includes the return of Beyonce—nearly eight years after the release of her previous solo album Lemonade . Some old rock staples, such as Interpol and Metric, also have new sounds on the way, as do workhorses Ty Segall and Neil Young. For those tapped into the new wave of rock groups, bands such as Florist and Momma have their own releases scheduled. And we're also in line for some glitzy pop in the form of Maggie Rogers, beabadoobee, and Superorganism, who've come to rescue us from thinking about the relentless sun.
- Beyonce drops live album with Netflix film
- Beyoncé drops surprise album — and another could be on the way
- Beyonce’s surprise ‘Homecoming’ live album: Here’s what you’ll find
- Beyonce's 'Lemonade' available on Spotify, Apple Music starting today
- New music: Beyonce's bloated, BTS is slight, Lizzo's just right
- Beyoncé just dropped an album and the Bey Hive is in love
- Beyonce ready to roar in lion bodysuit with feather mane
- Santikos Rialto location to close July 19 for major renovations
- Listen Up
- Downtown Listening Room reveals initial lineup
Beyonce's Renaissance and 14 other albums you should listen to in July have 204 words, post on www.avclub.com at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.