UK health officials are planning to more widely offer smallpox Watch Press Play “Im Not Going Anywhere Without You” io9 Exclusive Clip 00:55 Now playing These Frogs Might Be the Worst Jumpers Ever Yesterday 11:00AM 00:59 Now playing Ms. Marvel’s Directors On How Fandom Influenced the Show Tuesday 1:58PM On Tuesday, the UK Health Security Agency unveiled its new plan, which was endorsed by the country's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization. Doctors and clinics will soon be told to offer the smallpox vaccine Imvanex to patients considered to be at higher risk for exposure to monkeypox. The criteria for higher risk will be similar to those used to assess eligibility for HIV pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP). It will include men who sleep with men who also have multiple sexual partners, as well as those who There have been at least 2,500 confirmed and suspected cases of monkeypox reported globally this year, in over two dozen countries. The UK was the first country to document the unprecedented rise in cases reported over 400 cases; the U.S. has reported over 140, with the most in California and New York currently. Cases have significantly increased in recent weeks, though only one death has… Read full this story
- Bungling Blind Date producers send bisexual men to island where homosexuality is illegal
- Gay and lesbian adults had higher COVID-19 vaccination rates than heterosexual adults: CDC
- What is conversion therapy and is it banned in the UK?
- Teachers are made to sign 'anti-gay contract' meaning they'd be SACKED for being homosexual at a controversial Christian school
- Banning students from LGBT+ learning is a travesty – the shame of being a gay Muslim still hangs over me
- After Disney’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Debacle, GLAAD CEO Warns Hollywood: ‘Don’t Wait Until You’re in the Hot Seat’
- ‘Sadistic’ teenage girl, 17, and two men jailed for life after torturing doctor to death as she laughed in park
- Covid vaccine: Woman dies from ‘sudden and catastrophic’ side effect - warning signs
- Bridgerton fans demand more gay sex and accuse Netflix of ‘queerbaiting’ audience
- Top UK festivals music fans can't miss including Glastonbury, Parklife and Wireless
UK Will Offer Monkeypox Vaccines to Some Gay and Bisexual Men have 349 words, post on gizmodo.com at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.