If you're new to virtual private networks, you may have wondered where you should connect your brand-new VPN to. After all, when you can connect anywhere in the world, the choice can become overwhelming. Here are a few rules of thumb for finding the best country and server for you. Which VPN Server Should I Pick? There are a few reasons why you'd use a VPN , but the two most important are security and the ability to change your digital location—think of escaping censorship or getting into another country's Netflix library. There are a few uses that don't fall neatly into either category, like torrenting, but we'll talk about that later. RELATED 5 Things You Should Use a VPN For Whichever one of these has the priority for you will decide which country you should connect to. If you're living in a country with a censorship-free internet and security is your only concern, you should choose the server closest to you. This is mainly because the further away a server is, the worse your speeds will get. By connecting close by, you get the best possible speeds and get to enjoy the protection of the VPN tunnel , meaning… Read full this story
- CyberGhost VPN review: Competitive features, but its parent company gives me the creeps
- VPN use surges during the coronavirus lockdown, but so do security risks
- Websites could block users from entire countries to improve their SEO scores
- How to watch Morgan Wallen Live From The Ryman: Stream the virtual concert live from anywhere
- Live stream PSG vs Marseille: How to watch the Trophée des Champions match online
- How many devices can you connect to ExpressVPN at once?
- Sri Lanka vs England live stream: How to watch the 1st Test cricket online from anywhere
- Australia vs India live stream: How to watch the 4th Test cricket online from anywhere
- How to watch Dancing on Ice online from anywhere
- How to watch Dancing With the Stars Season 29 online from anywhere
What Country Should I Set My VPN To? have 335 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at June 22, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.