Windows Photo Viewer was first released with Windows XP. Despite being ancient in software terms, it still holds up pretty well in Windows 11. If you want to keep using it, you can — it isn't even hard. Here's how you can enable Windows Photo Viewer. How to Enable Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 11 There isn't normally a way to use Windows Photo viewer in Windows 11. The software is still included in the operating system, but it is completely disabled. Luckily for us, there are workarounds. In Windows 10, Windows Photo Viewer could be re-enabled using a registry hack —- it turns out that the exact same registry hack works on Windows 11 , too. RELATED: The 7 Best Registry Hacks for Windows 11 Download the zipped REG files using the below link, and then open the ZIP archive in your favorite archiving program . File Explorer will do fine if you don't have a third-party program, since it is perfectly capable of extracting ZIP files. Download Activate-Windows-Photo-Viewer-on-Windows-11 Double-click the ZIP file named "Activate Windows Photo Viewer 11" to open it up, then look for the REG key named "Activate Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 11.reg." Double-click the… Read full this story
- Windows 11 adds A.I. auto framing, eye contact in video calls | Digital Trends
- Tabs officially come to Windows 11 redesigned File Explorer | Digital Trends
- Fox News pastes gunman into Seattle protest zone photos, gets called out
- How to Upgrade Your Ancient OS and Try Windows 10 or 11 for Free for 90 Days
- Reviving movable taskbars in Windows 11 isn't a priority for Microsoft
- Aldi shoppers are obsessed over ‘easy’ window cleaner that’s less than £20
- World Press Photo 2022 Winners!
- Windows 11 may soon get support for third-party widgets
- Windows 3.1 Turns 30: Here’s How It Made Windows Essential
- How to ungroup Taskbar icons in Windows 11 | Digital Trends
How to Make Windows Photo Viewer Your Default Image Viewer on Windows 11 have 299 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.