Visible is a popular mobile network in the United States owned by Verizon (and using the company's network), with cheaper unlimited phone plans and a focus on paying as a group. Now the carrier is switching up its plans. Visible only had one mobile plan before now, which was priced at $40 per month and included unlimited talk and text, unlimited 4G/5G data on Verizon's "5G Nationwide" network, calling to Mexico and Canada at no extra cost, and unlimited tethering data. There were a few small restrictions, like tether data speeds being limited to 5 Mbps , but it was one of the best deals in the US wireless industry. Visible also supported "party pay," where you could connect multiple people on the same plan (like a family plan, but more independent) to drop the price to $25/month per line. The new base Visible plan is $30/month, and appears to be identical to the previous plan, but now $10 cheaper. However, party pay is no longer available for new customers, so anyone switching to Visible won't be able to drop the price to $25/mo like before by joining a party of other subscribers. Visible said in a support article, "our… Read full this story
- Verizon enables 5G uploads in 35 cities, boosting speeds by 30 percent
- Need more mobile data? Five of the best pay monthly SIM-only deals to take advantage of right now
- Data | When are COVID-19 patients most likely to infect others?
- More people should be looking to ditch their unlimited data plan
- Verizon offers a free Samsung Galaxy S10e with its latest BOGO deal
- Best UK SIM only deals for May 2020 including 100GB data for £15
- Verizon's data breach report highlights how unsecured cloud storage opens door to attacks
- Latest Opensignal report shows how 5G speeds don't matter if coverage is still bad — and Verizon is the worst offender
- Prepare for the week ahead with a free Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription
- Was April rock bottom for the economy? New data provides some clues
Unlimited Verizon Data Is Now $30/Month, Through Visible have 335 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at August 18, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.