If freshly established buzz , baby! Watch Jane Fonda on “Luck” 01:45 Now playing Bryan Tyree Henry and Aaron Taylor-Johnson on their real-life chemistry Today 6:14PM 01:02 Now playing The Kid Mero discusses the “Desus & Mero” breakup Yesterday 8:21PM After drawing ire for a whole bunch of decisions related to the streaming service this week—including plans to shelve two nearly completed movies ( Batgirl and Scoob!: Holiday Haunt ) and the quiet removal of plenty of originals from the HBO Max roster—Zaslav got a chance to justify his actions during the newly merged company's Q2 earnings call today. His comments were heavy on ambitious planning, light on respect for the various artists who As noted by Variety , Zaslav repeatedly returned to the word "quality" as a justification for the cuts; he never outright said Batgirl , which would have introduced Leslie Grace as the character, and formally returned Michael Keaton to the B wasn't said "quality," but he did state that " Advertisement Of course, it does seem little coincidental The Flash film (also co-starring Keaton), despite the fact that star Ezra Miller has taken the unorthodox step of issuing most of the film's recent lurid and legal… Read full this story
- Warner Bros Extends Walter Hamada As President Of DC Films
- AT&T CFO John Stephens Says Warner Bros. Has “Long History Working With Talent” But Covid Is A Reality “We Can’t Change”
- Tenet ending explained, and all your questions answered
- Coronavirus Concern At The B.O.: After ‘No Time To Die’ Move, Could ‘Black Widow’ & ‘F9’ Be Next?
- After stumbling with one film universe, DC is trying for two
- Drive Director Nicolas Winding Refn Knows Who Is Playing Batgirl, Wants to Direct
- Batman and Flash Go Back to the Future in Flashpoint Fan Poster
- How To Use Chapter 11 & Flexible Pricing To Reinvigorate Post-Pandemic Movie Going: Guest Column By Former Ticketmaster CEO Fredric Rosen
- Scott Snyder explains how Dark Nights: Death Metal shows "what DC is all about for 2021 and beyond"
- Pictured: Nashville suicide bomber Anthony Warner, 63, who blew himself up a motorhome outside AT&T telecoms building because he was paranoid about 5G technology
Warner Bros. CEO tries to explain why The Flash is great but Batgirl had to die have 358 words, post on www.avclub.com at August 5, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.