To get the latest bug fixes and possibly new features, update the Kodi app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick. You'll have to manually run the update as the app isn't available on Amazon's official Appstore. We'll guide you through the process to do that. To update Kodi, you'll first download the free Downloader app (if you don't have a downloading app already), enable sideloading on your Fire TV Stick , and then use Downloader to get the latest Kodi version. RELATED: How to Set Your Kodi Library to Automatically Update Table of Contents Step 1: Install Downloader on Your Fire TV Stick Step 2: Enable App Sideloading on Your Fire TV Stick Step 3: Update Kodi on Your Fire TV Stick Step 1: Install Downloader on Your Fire TV Stick Begin by accessing your Fire TV Stick's home screen using the Home button on your remote. Once you're there, select the "Appstore" option. Tip: Learn what to do if your Fire TV Stick remote isn't working . In Appstore, select "Search" and type "Downloader". Then, choose "Downloader" in the search results. On the app's page, select "Download" or "Get" to install the app on your device. And that's it…. Read full this story
- Best Amazon Fire TV Stick 2021
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite review
- The best cheap Amazon Fire Stick prices and deals for January 2021
- Faut-il acheter une clé HDMI Amazon Fire TV Stick ?
- The best wired TV streamer to save your home Wi-Fi bandwidth
- Kodi is now available for the Xbox One, with some limitations
- These are the best cheap Amazon Echo deals for January 2021
- Amazon and Sky strike deal to host each other's video apps on their rival streaming devices – allowing Fire TV and Now TV users to watch all Premier League matches and 'exclusive' shows from both services on one platform
- The Best Amazon Devices for Music, Reading, Exercising, Driving, TV and Your Smart Home
- Amazon is offering up to $7 discount on streaming media devices
How to Update Kodi on Your Amazon Fire TV Stick have 352 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at October 2, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.