Mickey Kuhn, the last surviving credited cast member of Gone With The Wind , died on Sunday at a hospice facility in Naples, Florida. Kuhn's wife, Barbara, confirmed his death in The Hollywood Reporter . He was 90. Watch CC Off English Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall on the “high school reunion” that is Coming 2 America 03:17 Now playing Here’s what we can expect from The Boys’ Frenchie and Kimiko in season 2 August 28, 2020 05:10 Now playing Anthony Daniels’ I Am C-3PO Gives Fan A New Perspective On 40-Plus Years Of Star Wars March 19, 2020 Born on September 21, 1932, in Waukegan, Illinois, to Theodore Matthew Michael Kuhn and Pearl Bernadette, née Kuhn, Theodore Matthew Michael Kuhn, Jr., better known as Mickey, was the youngest of two. About a year after his birth and at the height of the depression, the family moved to Los Angeles, California, where Mickey landed his first role at 18 months in 1934's Change of Heart after being discovered at Sears. "Of course I don't remember this day," Kuhn said . "But my mother and I were in Sears-Roebuck on Santa Monica and Western when a lady stopped my mother and… Read full this story
- Ann Paula Bautista and her fellow cast members bring truth to the stories of Disney princesses in 'Disenchanted!'
- Alabama tornado 2019: Family struggled to survive inside a trailer
- Jay-Z, Curtis Mayfield, Earth, Wind & Fire Among New National Recording Registry Class
- Seven family members killed in US tornadoes
- ‘Nothing matters more than life’: Alabama family survives tornado to face ‘Armageddon’
- 12 survival tricks from the Eagle Scouts you'd need to master if you're stranded and have to fend for yourself
- How will Oscars 2019 survive no host, Bryan Singer and Netflix?
- In Old Globe’s ‘They Promised Her the Moon,’ women’s dreams of traveling into space wind up lost in the stars
- Chronicle Recommends: The Worst of the Oscars
- Joey 1951–2001
R.I.P. Mickey Kuhn, last surviving Gone With The Wind cast member have 313 words, post on www.avclub.com at November 23, 2022. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.